About the Author
Mrs. Nilima, started her career as freelance HR professional immediately after completing her Graduation in 1986. She holds an management degree in HR. In 2009 she founded Nilima Jobs, it was like her dream came true. Holding a laptop in her hand, grabbing the opportunity which life had thrown, she worked on her dream from the scratch, from building up of resources, clientele and the reputation in the industry.
What will you learn:
- How to write your resume and cover letter, step by step.
- How to handle the “biggest challenge question in an interview; as well as the second follow-up interview.
- How to prepare and ace telephonic interviews.
- What you need to research before an interview.
- How to accept a job offer.
- How to survive job rejection.
- Job search tips and many more…